I’m back from the most wonderful and fun filled vacation! I’ll get to the vacation post in a bit. But for now, here are the dinners and activity planned for the week. Mon-Thur. are new recipe’s I’m trying out of “The New Ab’s Diet” book I checked out of the library. I like getting books from the Library for lots of reason’s. I haven’t read this book cover to cover. I guess I am using this book more for it’s recipes. (shhhh don’t tell anyone!!) The thing I do like about this book is it’s use of really nutrient dense foods. Here is a good review of the book. I will let you know how the dinners turn out….
Dinners for the Week –
- Sunday: Mexican Food at Don Julio’s (I was having withdrawals-gotta have my Mexican food)
- Monday: Bodacious Brazilian Chicken and adding Quinoa, Mixed Green Salad
- Tuesday: Mas Macho Meatball Hoagies
- Wednesday: Chili Con Turkey with Rice
- Thursday: Chicken a la King Kong
- Friday: Pork Chops and Veggies on the grill
Workout Plan- Gotta get back into the routine!
Monday: 5 am bootcamp
Wednesday: 5 am bootcamp
Thursday: 8am exercise class
Friday: 5am bootcamp
Sublimely Lace 🙂