Exercise and Eats for July 31
Is anyone as excited as I am about the XXX Olympics??!! I am facinated with the Olympics and love hearing about all the inspirational stories. I don’t know about you but the level of athlete and training make me want to step it up a notch or two. I am definitely not working as hard as I could. But everyday is a new day to try again.
Sparkpeople.com put this together and I thought it was great for those of us watching the olympics.
Here is my dinner plan for this week:
- Sunday: Leftovers – nothing exciting.
- Monday: Todd and I are going to the Aerosmith concert, heading downtown for dinner!!!! I am so ready to rock and roll!!!
- Tuesday: Sun-dried Tomato Grilled Chicken with Arugula and Cannellini Bean Salad.
- Wednesday: Smoked Paprika Pork and Saffron Rice, Kale Chips
- Thursday: Pig Night (anything goes)
- Friday: Beef and Polenta Bake
- Saturday: To Be Determined 🙂
- Monday: Off Day – walking around downtown Houston and rocking out to Aerosmith
- Tuesday: Spinning
- Wednesday: Spinning
- Thursday:Strength Training
- Friday:Strength Training
- Saturday: Step Class and Strength Training
- Active Rest
Get your plan together and go for Gold!! hehehe
Posted on July 29, 2012, in Any topic, General Nutrition, Meal Plan, Workout and tagged meal planning, meal plans, mindful eating, weeknight dinners, workouts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.