Weeknight Dinners June 10th-14th
Dinners for the Week – Part way.
Vacation is in 2 days. This time Wednesday we will be in the air about to land in Chicago. 🙂 🙂
- Sunday: Beef Kabob’s and Asian Beef Skewers, rice pilaf and mixed greens salad
- Monday: Subway- Visit with Mom and Dad before leaving
- Tuesday: Baked Fish and Chicken, Steamed Broccoli and Quinoa – Packing and summer tutoring for the kids.
- Wednesday: Quick Bite on our way to the Airport (um not sure what this will be)
- Thursday: Starts our Vacation in Wisconsin
I only picked up a few things for lunches at the grocery store. We are using up food we have on hand for a couple of nights.
Workout Plan for this week. Getting it in early everyday because too much going on in the evenings.
- Monday: 5 am bootcamp
- Tuesday: 5 am cardio
- Wednesday: 5 am bootcamp
- Thursday: Various activities during our vacation. Trail running, swimming, fishing…
Don’t miss me too much. I will update you on our adventurous time at the cottage and exploring Wisconsin when I get back. Have a great week. Stay Healthy and Happy.